Here are the links for the major classes given in the 2015 Biblical Study Tour. The theme was "Finding God When the Church is Adrift," and the teaching took place in the very cities where the early history of the Protestant Reformation played out. Our route took us from Wittenberg to Zurich to Geneva -- that is, from Luther to Zwingli & the Anabaptists to Calvin.
Every Biblical Study Tour is designed to strengthen faith, build connections among believers eager to learn, and bring the Bible to life as we transport ourselves back into history. In 2015 we explored all sections of the Reformation, including the most radical reformers (the Anabaptists). It’s inspiring how valiantly believers struggled to break out of medieval Christianity into a more biblical faith.
Some are video, some are audio:
- Introduction to the Reformation (Douglas Jacoby, Atlanta)
- Flashpoint: Fuel For the Reformation (Rolan Monje, Manila) - AUDIO FILE
- Luther: Man on Fire (Gilbert Kimeng, Lagos) + Comments and Q&A
- Zwingli: The Limits of Compromise (Douglas Jacoby, Atlanta)
- The Radicals: Anabaptists (Steve Staten, Chicago) + Q&A session
- Calvin: No Compromise (Joey Harris, Augusta)
- BST 2015 Reformation Summary and Q&A (teachers) - AUDIO FILE