Join AIM in 2013! We will be offering Saturday classes online (by WebEx). If you sign up, you will receive a link so that you can view the classes. And if the classes are full, don't worry; you can watch them online instead (immediately after they are recorded).
During the first quarter of 2013 we studied Evidences.
- January 19, 2013: Reliability of the Bible (Harris) and Jesus Christ (Jones)
- February 2, 2013: OT Archaeology (Jacoby) and NT Archaeology (Jacoby)
- February 9, 2013: Existence of God (Jacoby) and Problem of Suffering (Jones)
- February 23, 2013: Science and Faith (Harris) and Big Bang and Evolution (Jacoby)
- March 2, 2013: Atheists and Atheism (Harris) and Exploding Common Myths (Jacoby)
- March 16, 2013: Logical Reasoning (Anton - special double class) and (Un)apologetic Outreach (Harris)
Click here more information, esp. if you want to watch the videos.
We are now announcing our second quarter offering. Teachers include Joey Harris, Tom Jones, and Douglas Jacoby.
SECOND QUARTER 2013:
- The OT as a Library & the Nature of Interpretation
- Primeval Narrative
- Wisdom literature
- Messianic prophecy
- Shadows & Covenants
- The OT in the NT