To download, right click on the link and click "Save Link As" or "Save target As" - Download Podcast
This is the introduction to and first lesson in the series CHRIST THROUGH THE AGES. The series aims to explore what it means that Jesus Christ is Lord of history. We hope that this 40-day series truly makes a difference in your spiritual life.
Listen to Lifting our spirits by fixing our eyes on Him (22 minutes).
Scriptures referred to in this lesson:
- Hebrews 3:1
- Isaiah 41:4
- Isaiah 44:6
- Isaiah 48:12-13
- Revelation 1:8
- Revelation 21:6
- Revelation 22:12-13
- John 8:58
- Exodus 3:13-14
- 1 John 4:7-8,16
- The lesson "Already, But Not Yet."
What this series will cover:
- How Jesus is God, and both the beginning, meaning, and end of history.
- How the books of the O.T. clearly reveal the Messiah.
- How the N.T. books illuminate different facets of the Christ.
- The different expectations -- or flavors of Messiah -- present among 1st century Jewish factions.
- How Christ was slowly reinterpreted through the course of church history, and why it is that today there are multiple "Jesuses."
- How Christ has been refracted in the world religions, by polytheists and monotheists alike.
- What the atheists are missing.
- After 30 new lessons on Christ Through the Ages, we will be directed to 10 further podcasts on Worship, which will round out the series.
Next podcast: God's Eternal Plan, Effected at the Perfect Time
Please become a website member for full access to all podcasts.