Can you name a Miracle where Jesus...
- Chemically changed the molecular structure of a liquid.
- Altered the molecular bonds of hydrogen between H2O molecules to
increase surface tension
- Created something out of nothing, going around the rule that matter can neither be created or destroyed.
- Performed a long distance hypothalamus (human thermometer) reset.
- Rehabilitated atrophied muscles.
- Caused tissue regrowth to repair disfiguration.
- Restored the function of the cornea or iris.
- Stabilized pressure gradients.
- Restored homeostasis by repairing damaged cell membranes and reestablishing balanced cell equilibrium.
- Squeezed the infinite into the finite.
- Water into wine (John 2)
- Walked on water (Matthew 14)
- Creation (John 1:1-5, Genesis 1)
- Healed the official's son of a fever (John 4)
- Healed the paralytic (John 5)
- Healed a leper (Mark 1)
- Healed a blind man (John 8)
- Calmed the storm (Matt 8)
- Raised the dead (John 11)
- Incarnation -- God became an embryo! (Luke 2)