SPECIAL TEACHING MATERIALS SUPPORT
Wherever I go I bring teaching materials. In less affluent nations, I sell them below cost or give them away. Making a donation towards the Third World Book Fund is a concrete way to promote the study of God's word internationally. Here are the areas of need, which go back to March 2014:
* March 2014, books for Philippines, $420. Received: $100. Shortfall: $320.
* April 2014, teaching materials for Nicaragua (Malpaisillo and Managua), $721. Received: $170. Shortfall: $521.
* April 2014, teaching materials for Philippines, $365. Received: $35. Shortfall: $330.
* July 2014, teaching materials discounted for Damian Jean Baptiste Caribbean School of Missions, Kingston (Jamaica) & Port of Spain (Trinidad), $700. Received: $50. Shortfall: $650.
* July 2014, books for Nassau (Bahamas), $145. Received: $50. Shortfall: $95.
* August 2014, materials for Paramaribo (Suriname), $295. Received: $25. Shortfall: $270.
* Aug-Sep 2014, materials for Surabaya & Denpasar (Indonesia), $450. Received: $146. Shortfall: $304.
* September 2014, materials for Yangon (Myanmar), $453. Received: 0
If you feel moved to donate to help, please email me.
Thank you! -- DJ